Pàgines

diumenge, 8 de desembre del 2013

New blog; new blogger!

Who I am? This is an information graphic about my skills, experience, education and so on. This is my Curriculum Vitae, so here it is all you need to know about me. It was one of my first projects and I'm glad to share it with you.


The font I have chosen is clear and basic. I have chosen to do the graphic information in different shades of blue, as it is a color that conveys confidence and serenity. The distribution is ordered and simple, with clear titles and also background to convey the idea of light.

I explain the main information I think someone need to know about me. Some of them are basic, but others are just to give extra information that in my opinion is good to know (specially if I'm going to use it in order to find a good job.

I expect to learn about bad things I've used in this information graphic so... Critics?

4 comentaris:

  1. Hi Ariadna! I don't have any bad critic, this curriculum is so nice and understandable I like it very much. The use of different blues and many kinds of graphics it helps to know in an easy way your information. Well done!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Ari! I am agree with Anna. You create a very understandable graphic with a perfect combination of colours. Your front i so similar to the Cinema book that we read this year, hahaha! congrats ;)

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thanks, Emili! The idea of the banner was to show quickly the idea of my blog: cinema.

      Elimina